Vietnam’s previous capital, Hue City is 106 kilometers from the Tien Sa Port. As the capital for the last royal dynasty of the country, Hue has so much to offer for tourists who are on cruise and have limited time to stay in the city.
Tien Sa Port to Hue City Tour Full Day is a private shore excursion to visit the Unessco World Heritage sites of Hue such as Khai Dinh Tomb; the complex of Hue Imperial citadel…. You do not have to worry as you will have a good trip with friendly and knowledgeable guide with a high quality vehicle, luxury and delicious restaurant.
Highlights the Hue City Shore Excursion:
- Pick-up & Drop Off from Tien Sa port
- English Speaking Guide & Air Conditioned Transport Included
- Visit the serene Tu Duc Royal Tomb, designed to blend in with its natural surroundings by Vong Canh hill
- Explore the historic Imperial City and Emperor Residences
- Visit the oldest pagoda in Hue – Thien Mu Pagoda.
- Traditional Vietnamese Cuisine with delicious Vietnamese lunch
From Tien Sa Port, and 1-day free time, you also can visit:
Pick up from Cruise Port
Khai Dinh King’s Tomb
The Imperial Citadel
Thien Mu Pagoda
Traditional Hue Cuisine with delicious lunch
Huong River (Perfume River in Hue)